Tuesday 6 January 2009

Day 6 Week1

Still sitting nicely at the front of the weight loss wagon. Had a really good couple of days, still on plan and no overeating. Had a quick look at the scales and it would appear that I have lost the 3 pounds I put on over Christmas.
I'm a little bit apprehensive as it was first thing in the morning whilst naked, but fingers crossed come Friday it will have gone.
Went to the gym today, didn't want to. Its absolutely freezing at the moment and the walk to the gym (about 12 minutes) wore me out. I spent 30 minutes on the treadmill power walking. I'm a member of Fitness First, and the one I use is women only.
I was surrounded by ultra fit toned bodies. Couldn't help but think I was inspiring them (as I'm the last person they would want to look like) as they all sprinted on the treadmill. As I listened to Kanye West on my Ipod the faster I walked. I am going again tomorrow, no pain no gain as the saying goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment