Sunday 4 January 2009

week 1 day 4

Feeling in control at last. My brother, his family and my mum came for lunch. First time EVER didn't pick the whilst waiting for lunch to cook. I didn't over eat, which is a big thing for me. I will carry on chomping away long after I know I'm full.

A massive improvement from yesterday when I spent the most of the day thinking about food, either what I was going to eat or what I wanted to eat. I felt angry and deprived. Angry that I was so fat , and deprived because all the food that I wanted made me fat first place.

No exercise today, in fact I didn't leave my flat. Given the fact its the size of a matchbox no exercise was gained by shuffling around in it either.

Next week new start, I'm back to work. I will walk to work and go to the gym after. Well that's the plan, in reality I'm always late no matter how much I plan not to be. No doubt I will end up running for the tube.

Oh well maybe I'm being a bit optimistic about walking to work but will definitely go to the gym after work.

I went to Florida two years ago, and suffered badly by being over weight in the heat. ( OK I was pregnant, but I was still pushing 14 stone) This time when I go to Las Vegas I want to wear sleeveless tops, shortish skirts and dresses. Instead of some obligatory black ensemble that makes me look like a grieving fat tramp.

So as I pound away at the treadmill Las Vegas in the heat will be firmly in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment