Saturday 24 January 2009

First silver 7

I got my first silver 7 yesterday, sooooo happy. Still attending my weigh in only class, not sure why as they didn't even have the booklets. However getting my shiny sticker mad up for it.
I've been so busy lately, by time I finish work I'm so knackered I would rather poke out my own eyes than visit the gym. A couple of times I have taken my gym stuff with me as inspiration to no avail. I have however managed two walks over Hampstead Heath after work as a compromise, but should do more really.
Any way now I have my first silver seven only 5st to lose until goal......Will I ever get there?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you will!!!

    Don't worry too much about not getting to the gym, walking is just as good in my books, and plenty of people have gotten to goal without strenuous exercise regimes.

    Well done so far, keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete