Sunday 11 January 2009

Work work work

Im very determined to have a loss this week so Im now trying harder than ever.
Stuck to my points (ish) for two days. I worked over the wekend, and its killing me. I dont think I'm cut out to be a working mum, just want to cry I'm so tired. I find the early shifts particulary hard they start at 07:30. I have my breakfast about 06:30 and Im not really hungry.....However by 10am I'm eating my lunch for comfort as I'm so depressed.
Cant remember the last time I was so tired, the temptation to come home and comfort eat is rife. So to compensate I have brought some WW carrot cake, very sweet so it sort of deoes the trick.
Any way a new week and newish start, I'm on a late tomorrow which starts at 12:30pm.
This gives me enough time to go to the gym before hand. I'm aiming for three times this week. Fingers crossed 2lbs off, and a bit slimmer for Las Vegas.

1 comment:

  1. You poor thing, work shifts sound like hell :(
    Hope it gets better... I really admire mums who manage a full-time job, I'm not sure I'd ever be able to do that.
    Don't push yourself too hard with the exercise, if you're already so tired. Your health is more important.

    ReplyDelete