Friday 9 January 2009

Weigh in day.......................

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo depressed, 2.5 gain since last weigh in.
Went to a new class today as well, that turned out to be a weigh in session only.
The class leader spoke in a loud voice making it quite clear who had a loss and a gain.
By time she got to me I had heard her mantra that 'the average gain over Christmas was 4 pounds' at least ten times. I steped on the scales and my fears were confirmed a gain.... gutted.
My scales which are usually in sync with WW ones said I was 14st:9lbs and theres 14st:11lbs. I was in denial at first, thinking THEY must be wrong. Then it dawned on me that there was a slight chance they might be more accurate as mine had given three different reading in ten minutes. I obviously had taken the most favourable one.
I decided to get a monthly pass and immediately regretted it, as I'm shit with managing money and my account will probably be empty by time they request the money.
Also as it is literally a weigh in class what benefit am I actually getting????
Then I realised it was sour grapes over my dreaded gain.
I have decided to stick with it....I'm on a bit of a roll despite my gain.
I've started back at the gym and I'm sticking to my points.
I feel like my goal is a million miles away and I will never get there.
At least I'm back at work so the option of eating constantly has gone.
Will try even harder next week, well hope so.

1 comment:

  1. aww, poor you.. why not look for another clas? You can use your pass anywhere can't you?

    ReplyDelete